Tactical Medical Course / TCCC-AC
May 2nd & 3rd, 2020
Virginia Beach, Virginia area
NAEMT (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians) TCCC-AC is a two-day course that was designed for Law Enforcement/First Responders/Civilians in tactical and non-tactical environments. The course focuses on the most common cause of preventable death and the three phases of care. Care Under Fire, Tactical Field Care and Evacuation. There will be a heavy emphasis on repetitive scenario training incorporating state of the art training simulators, live fire simulations and an advanced hemorrhage lab. Every student that successfully passes the course will be awarded a certification from NAEMT for TCCC-AC, or continuing education credits (16 hours).
Instructors are 18D long course graduates with multiple combat deployments in the past 10 years serving as an operational medic with their assigned unit or EMT certified with TCCC experience.
- Pistol / with at least two magazines
- 200 Rounds of Ammo for your pistol
- Holster, Duty Carry or EDC setup (Kydex or Plastic that covers trigger guard, NO SERPAs)
- Personal Protective Gear (Please review all gear for proper fit, mobility & serviceability)
- Eye & Hearing Protection, Notebook/ Pen
- Shooting gloves, Misc. (Any gear you would like to wear during training scenarios)
- Warm layered clothing/ Rain gear
- Bring a change of clothing (old) and old boots or sneakers
Please provide all the requested information, if signing up multiple people please count the number of attendees and then contact us with the other student’s information. No one under age 21 can participate in classes, if you are under 21 please contact us to discuss.
NO PHOTO OR VIDEO IS ALLOWED AT ANYTIME!
Full payment ($1000) is due at registration. If you must cancel, please contact us to discuss.